1 oz Gold Elk (GML)
Presented here is Canada's "crowned" prince of the wild. Identified by its prominent antlers, the elk is a towering presence captured here in a beautiful 99.999% pure gold coin.
The Gold Elk is the 4th coin in the "Call of the Wild" series. Continuing the legacy of its predecessors, these coins feature vibrant machining, high tech security detailing, and a purity of 99.999%. In addition to its unmatched purity, this legal tender bullion coin holds a denomination of $200 (CAD), the highest of any 1oz bullion coin on the market. Each coin is packaged in premium credit card packaging with an embedded capsule.
- The fourth coin in the "Call of the WIld" series in 1oz 99.999% pure gold
- Rendered in exquisite detail, this coin captures the towering presence of the Canadian Elk
- Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin’s field. In the centre of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral “16”, denoting the coin’s year of issue
- Unique credit-card sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing
- Signed by the RCM’s Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of the coin
Composition: 99.999% pure gold
Weight: 1 ozt (31.11g)
Diameter (mm): 30
Face Value: 200 dollars (CAN)