1 oz 2022 Canadian .99999 Klondike Gold Rush Gold Coin
The 2nd coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s “Klondike Gold Rush” series has arrived! Suitably, this entire series is composed of 99.999 pure gold coins.
Building on the success of the first coin, this 2nd coin depicts a miner prospecting for gold with a traditional sluice box. A common tool used by prospectors during the gold rush, these boxes allowed miners to efficiently filter out gold nuggets from mud and gravel. From these humble beginnings, Canada was eventually recognized as a leading gold producer. The Yukon would go on to join the confederation in 1898. The effects of the gold rush are still felt in Canada today.
These coins are rendered in exquisite detail with the quality machining the RCM is renown for. To protect these unique coins, they are packaged individually in sealed assay cards.
- The 2nd coin in the Klondike Gold Rush series
- Rendered with a purity of 99.999
- Packaged individually assay cards
- Full suite of RCM security features including DNA Bullion technology and Radial sunburst engraving
- Mint: Royal Canadian Mint
- Composition: 99.999% pure gold
- Weight: 1 ozt (31.1g)
- Face Value: $200 (CAD)
Royal Canadian Mint
99.999% pure gold