- You cannot add "1/10 oz 2021 Saint Helena Spade Guinea Silver Coin" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf (2022)
The Silver Maple Leaf coin (SML) has been an investor favourite since its introduction in 1988 by the Royal Canadian Mint. This bullion coin is minted with one troy ounce (31.11 grams) of 9999 fine silver and a face value of $5.
In 2013, the Royal Canadian Mint introduced a unique security feature to verify the authenticity of its bullion coins. The 10 oz Silver Maple Leaf uses technology derived from Canadian currency coins and features a textured maple leaf that is micro-engraved on the reverse side of the coin. The coin’s year of issue is denoted in the centre of this mark and is visible under high magnification.
These bullion coins are available as individual pieces, tubes of 25, and boxes of 500.
- Three unique features for cutting-edge security:
- precise radial lines
- a micro-engraved leaf
- Bullion DNA anti-counterfeiting technology exclusive to the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Attractive for both first-time precious metal buyers and long-term investors.
- Face value of $5 (CAD) – the highest face value on the market for any comparable silver bullion coin.
View more Silver Coins here.
5 dollars (CAN)
Royal Canadian Mint
99.9% pure Silver