1 oz Gold Bobcat (GML)
The bobcat is one of Canada’s most solitary and cryptic predators. This silent hunter is the perfect subject for the latest coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s “Call of the Wild” coin series.
The Gold Bobcat is a new 1oz 99999 (5 9’s) pure gold bullion coin. These coins feature the laser engraved security mark introduced to the Gold Maple Leaf in 2013. In addition to its unmatched purity, this legal tender bullion coin holds a denomination of $200 (CAD), the highest of any 1oz bullion coin on the market. Each coin is packaged in premium credit card packaging with an embedded capsule.
- The seventh coin in the “Call of the Wild” series in 1 ounce 99.999% pure gold.
- Rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers, this coin celebrates the cougar’s growl.
- Crafted in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exacting standard of 99.999% pure gold, the highest standard of pure gold available in the world.
- Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin’s field. In the centre of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral “20”, denoting the coin’s year of issue.
- Unique credit-card sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing.
- Signed by the RCM’s Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of the coin.
View more Gold Coins here.
Hard Plastic, Included
99.999% pure gold
200 dollars (CAN)
Royal Canadian Mint