1 OUNCE 99.999% PURE GOLD COIN “CALL OF THE WILD”
COIN 6: MOOSE (2019)
From provincial coats of arms to sporting mascots, the mighty majestic moose has long been one of Canada’s most popular symbols. Found in forests across Canada–from the Alaskan border to Newfoundland and Labrador–this “gentle giant” is known for its easy-going nature. This, along with its determination, makes the moose the perfect representative for the spirit of Canada’s wilderness and the people who inhabit the land!
Males (or bulls) weigh an average of 600 kilograms, but some have also been known to weigh as much as 1,500 kilograms! Antlers are shed and re-grown each year! They can span up to 1.5 metres, which adds to the moose’s already imposing size. Their bone growth rate is believed to be among the fastest of any animal in the world!
• The SIXTH coin in the “Call of the Wild” series in 1-ounce 99.999% pure gold.
• Rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers, this coin celebrates the moose.
• Crafted in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exacting standard of 99.999% pure gold, the highest standard of pure gold available in the world.
• Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin’s field. In the centre of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral “19”, denoting the coin’s year of issue.
• Unique credit-card sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing
• Signed by the RCM’s Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of the coin.
• Highest face value ($200 CAN) of any legal tender 1 oz. gold bullion coin
Hard Plastic, Included
99.99% pure gold
200 dollars (CAN)
Royal Canadian Mint