For Canadians, “north” is more than just geography: it’s part of our identity, our history, our heritage – it’s a way of life. And there’s no better emblem for the True North than the polar bear shown on this coin.
These coins are the latest in an annual series celebrating the Canadian polar bear.
- Available in tubes of 20, or boxes of 240 pieces
- Newest release in the Polar Bear 1/2 oz Silver series!
- Weigh 1/2 troy oz., consisting of .9999 pure silver.
- On the obverse is a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse showcases a polar bear against an arctic landscape.
- Face value of $2 CAD.
Royal Canadian Mint
Under 1 oz
99.99% pure silver